Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

SONIA RYKIEL SHOW AND BACKSTAGE




Feathered dresses from the end of the show

The way of putting together all the model`s outfits
That red one was my favorite! And those head pom pom`s

Nathalia Rykiel, daughter of Sonia Rykiel and current designer, on backstage

This post is a little bit blury, yesterday when I got home I realized how 
bad were my photos taken, god! 
Let`s thank Style.com for making so great photos!
This is only my camera version, don`t get disappointed! The
nice version comes here,
the show was just a Really Sonia Rykiel show, since the first model came out walking on the runway
I was happy to see what I was expecting, nothing overwhelming, nothing normal,
but a really nice collection of great clothes, full of knits, funny big pom pom headwear, (and of course I would wear it),
and nice and chic colors.Overall, beautiful clothes, useful, classy and comfortable at the sametime.
I loved it.
The whole group of models was cheerful and playing while they were 
walking, and in the end, the whole bunch, came out dancing and jumping
with beautiful short feathered dresses.
Finally I got in the backstage to hear what Sonia Rykiel "Jr" thought and reviewed of the show.
It was just great.
xxx
Denni
I bet you want to see the complete and "clear taken photos"! Go here to see the Sonia Rykiel 2011FW