Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

ANNA DELLO RUSSO


There are definitely thousands of words to describe this icon, this woman, but after all, I will just say some few words:
I consider her a symbol of elegance, of style, of a chic woman, of luxury.
For the past last months, I had really become an admiror of her, but on my late nights in internet,
I found Anna isn`t just that, she has a great story of work, of career, she is an intelligent woman,
that deserves everything she`s got, and more.
I will quote a line she said after talking about what she has learnt and done throughout her life:
"So always be curious, keep yourself moving, leave the door open and keep your eyes focused. It `s hard but it is worthed."
getting a little out of the speech, I frankly admire the amazing way she has to enjoy and show
the latest trends and clothes, it isn`t just that she dresses so well, but she knows how to do it well,
and she loves it.
This one is for you Anna.
xxx
Denni