Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

À BIENTÔT FASHION WEEK!


I don`t really wanna  say au revoir fashion week, cause everything here was so definitely
wonderful, though my hands were all days freezing, my face felt threatened, 
I will say it again, everything is worthed!
I will miss it till next one, but this isn`t anything to sound sad,
cause I have amazing photos, I met amazing persons, and I ate 15 crêpes au chocolat,
and the next fashion week will be here in another eye blink. 
Some words that will stay in my mind and I `ll just quote a few,
Alexander Mc Queen(we`ll miss you forever),
John Galliano, Carine, Anna dello Russo, Andy, Paris.....
I `ll stop here, I wouldn`t finish.

xx
Denni
PS: Don`t miss it after today,cause I have plenty of photos I haven`t uploaded to this machine, and I hope it won`t crush or explode for so many archives.