Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Miss Prada



Prada SS2010 sunglasses, H&M sequin shorts, Zara shirt, Max Mara tights, Sergio Rossi boots.

I had thought of buying these sunglasses since I saw that video I posted here last week. 
But today morning I woke up and for the next three hours I kept playing it (the video) on my mind.
Suddenly I knew I had made a decision, I quickly went to the Prada boutique at Avenue Montaigne,
and when I entered the store they were there, I tried all the possible kinds, but since I arrived
I knew those were the perfect choice. And I was there, looking at all the jewel-dresses and shoes from
the spring collection while my sunglasses were being packed in a nice bag along with a white
case, and a lookbook of the SS2010. How much details!
"Merci Madame! Bonne Journée"
And I went out of the store, knowing I had made a right choice.
After some few days ( like 40), Paris is actually feeling a little more warmer. I `m liking it.

xxx
Denni