Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Galliano


I can`t help myself, I am completely tired, but I really have the energy to show you a little bit of the John 
Galliano show, I `ve known his shows for always, but when it`s real, you just smile. 
You feel not disappointed of what you see on TV or in Style.com, I loved it John! 
I liked every single piece of the show(and it deserves the word "show")
, and this Mongolian inspiration was totally 
a good choice. 
I am almost sleeping, and for now I`ll leave you with this photo, John Galliano walking on the runway
at the end of the show, incredible. 
I was also in the backstage! I will post more photos tomorrow, but for know, I`ll hope I will 
dream with all those beautiful dresses and big defined hairdos.

Bon nuit.
xxx
Denni
PS: oui oui, I took the photo!