Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Couleur à NY

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
G.Ferrè pants, Kate Moss for Topshop blazer,  American Apparel see through t-shirt, NafNaf vest, Christian Louboutin boots, Rayban wayfarer's
The sense of colors during all this day in my NYFW was too good, a great day
spent filming for Korean TV (special project which I'll tell you soon), having lunch with my friends and of course enjoying and tasting NY food... I love it! 
I got this blazer a few weeks ago just before I left Tokyo, and I found it the perfect choice for two reasons: it's designed by muse Kate Moss and then, it's white and fitted perfectly (is that 3 reasons?). I'm leaving for Milan fashion week in two days and can't wait to see the best shows, can't describe my excitement to see the new collections and work with new incredible projects.

Ciao Ciao!
Denni

PS.Check out my latest post at Glamour.com and spare a comment if you like! CLICK HERE!