Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Chicmuse for Glamour.com/Young and Posh

Photobucket 
Photobucket
Photobucket 

Acne dress and Acne leather jacket (my-wardrobe),Wolford tights, YSL shoes
I've learnt that sometimes dressing all in black can result in your best outfit. I had used a similar outfit  one day when walking in Tuileries in Paris for attending a show,and for which I hadn't had the chance to show it on Chicmuse for you. So now, taken in Tokyo, it's the best time to recreate it and add it some Glamour.
Since today I started contributing for Glamour.com for a new special project:The Young & Posh network, that will show you some great outfits and articles. So take a preview! It's great.
Click here to see my today post with these photos and log in to like it!
Bisous!
Denni