Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Roses(for MIKA)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I am such a fool that I forgot to tell my last's week adventure. I was taking a glass of wine in friend's
appartment, and suddenly MIKA started sounding on the Ipod. Suddenly (and exciting-ly) we talked about
his show on Paris, and ten minutes later we had rented a car and bought tickets for MIKA in a town 2 hours
away from Paris. I was going to MIKA in France (in Lievin- 30 000 population). 
Internet felt so powerful.
Everything went really great in the 2 days adventure and I fell in love much more with him cause of
his passion and fierce when singing and giving me wonderfuls "Grace Kelly", "Rain" or "Blue Eyes".
Red roses for MIKA ( from H&M garden collection).
H&M Garden Collection blazer, Topshop harem pants, Topshop pums, Versace JC bodysuit

xx
Denni