Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Good mornings

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love those great mornings in days like these.
After finishing not so many things I had to do, 
I went to "La tarte Tropezienne" and bought (seriously) the best quiche lorraine
I have ever eaten. On my way back home I got the French Glamour and I found
great and funny being there to one side of "Edward Cullen", where maybe
it could have been even better that Kristen Stewart was the one featured from
the Paris fashion week and I was the one acting with Pattinson... After this,
I was excited to receive an order I got via My-wardrobe.com , with an amazing
packaging(c'est très soigné!). But believe me, the best part is still inside 
and I can`t wait to show it in the next post.

Good morning everyone!

Denni
PS. I am featured in "The Skinny" , the F21 blog, thank you very much to the Forever21 team!
Click here to see it.