Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Marc Jacobs. I love them!!!

Photobucket

H&M trench, WhiteConverse,Shorts Mango jeans, Rayban vintage sunglasses.

How couldn´t I be in love with this pair of perfect shoes?! Marc Jacobs
it´s been giving us some of the best shoes and everything
for many seasons. At the right moment
I tried on these big ones, I knew they were for me.
Aren´t beautiful shoes the best thing a woman can buy?
It feels so right, and also right when suddenly becoming half feet taller in them.
I love so much big heels!
I had to walk all day, but at least I used my converse´s, another right buy, I hope they
don´t get more black than white too soon.



XX
D


PS. I had a big and difficult exam yesterday, I mean difficult..( reason I couldn´t post more this week) Well, I hope I `ll get it great. wish me luck!
Thanks so much readers!