Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

JE VEUX TE VOIR

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Let`s call it just the commence of it, taking the first step to new season, and at same time
taking advantage of all our artists ( and what they`ve done this season). I`m impressed on
how shocked I am everytime I see these perfect (and in the edge of crazy, which I love) designs,
watching the glamorous, sophisticated and sexiest looks I could ever think of.
Thanks Marc, thanks Alexander Wang, and thanks red color on lips.
Time to start wearing highest boots you´ve ever seen, cuir, shiny everything , stripes,
big shoulders and even black lips.
I`m into all of it. ( and can`t get enough of it)


Great week!
D



Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.
Ella Fitzgerald