Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Versace for H&M

Here are a few snaps I took of the Versace for H&M show I had the pleasure to attend this week at the Versace hall.
 From arriving to the red carpet, passing then to enjoy cocktails and then watching the show in a labyrinth-like runway with the best current model faces, the event had the whole Versace essence on it. An extra story starts when the show finished and Donatella personally lead us to the concert hall to see Nicki Minaj and Prince perform (separately of course), followed by a crazy pre-shopping of the collection. I'm already working on a single post for this part, wanting to show you what I picked from the store.
I just started uploading some little videos of the finale of the show, so stay tuned in a few hours! 
xx
Denni
PS. How cool is this Versace/HM video? Everything looks so (fashion) tasty...