Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

C'est Chanel, Coco!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


How do you like the feeling of finding without planning, something you
could die (not literally) to get? I found this Chanel Vintage skirt in Paris.
It originally would be just the feeling of the perfect fabric, and the incredible colors.
But no, it's not just that, it's having in my treasures something made by Gabrielle, by
Coco Chanel.(at least that's what the owner of the store told me). That's something you usually don't get or just get to see in movies or maybe
museums. I'm glad to and happy to have it, and to know that good designers will
always be remembered.
Chic parisienne.
Chanel vintage skirt, MaxMara gloves, American Apparel bodysuit

I added that video cause it's amazing to see the fabric of the skirt flowing with the air.
Au revoir les petites!
Bisous
Denni