Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Sur la Plage de Saint Tropez

Photobucket
Photobucket
I ate these delicious strawberry candies at the port, they had so many types!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Remember this? Remember now moment in St. Tropez, by Karl Lagerfeld
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The first image when I arrived here, was remembering the video Karl made with Abbey Lee, Magdalena or Leigh 
dancing and walking at night besides the sea at St. Tropez .... and back to reality I enjoyed in a terrace watching
the relaxing life everyone would like to have. I'm just totally in the mood of liking St. Tropez and will have to plan
other trip cause I definitely want to stay much longer! The water: delicious, and the sun shining too much.
Next spot: Monaco and some euros to spend in Montecarlo.
Bisous!
Denni