Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Black night

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Wearing: One of my Topshop dresses I bought in NY( Im just in love with them), Zara sequins blazer, Zara boots.

I ´ve been meaning to use this blazer since my birthday (april 14th so long ago!). I´m betting
we all had bought clothes so wonderful ( for us ) , that we often are waiting for a great occasion
to use them , well, I just learnt we can wait reeally long , so whatever, why don´t you just
use it(I mean now!)? Well, I chose weekend .
A great cocktail ( just a few! ) was just the begining of a thrilling night. Although
I´m still tired I just have this feeling my night-out was crazy/exciting/ enjoyable, so
I don´t regret almost watching the sunrise when arriving home.
Anyway , my trip was amazing, everything great I could imagine happening ,was even better.
I hope I´ll be soon somewhere else enjoying life, fashion, friends, and new places.



kisses
D