Pages

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Miu Miu bell bottoms

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 Photobucket
Photobucket
MiuMiu F/W 2010 shoes and shoe bottoms, American Aparel wool cape, Gerbe tights, Topshop black dress
I remember watching the MiuMiu f/w 2010 collection with those sparkling shoes, but I realized the sparkling was drastically changed in a much better way with these bottoms. Truth is, I didn't plan to find them since they were sold out in other countries, but I gave it a chance, I went to MiuMiu stores in Tokyo (because they have more than 10 I'm sure) and, stick to the point, I found them, and I love them!
I checked in today at my hotel in Kyoto, and though I feel it even colder than Tokyo, everything it's starting to look full ot temples and nice cafés, I'll keep you updated! Tokyo, see you again next week!
Bisous,
Denni